Gates Open – All stadium gates open to the public 90 minutes prior to the scheduled kickoff time of 7pm.
Banners, Flags, Signs and Drums – As is common in professional soccer events, banners, flags, signs and drums are permitted during the Basque Soccer Friendly behind the north and south goal lines as long as they do not obstruct the view of guests or block stadium signage and must meet the following requirements:
- Item may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that may cause harm to others as determined by stadium management.
- Banners and Signs cannot be larger than 3 feet by 5 feet and poles must be smaller than 3.5 feet
- Banners and Signs may not be utilized during the run of play and can be removed if they are obstructing views.
- Flags may not utilized during the run of play
Banners and signs must be event-related, in good taste and not commercial, political or offensive in nature. All signs must be hand-held; signs on sticks are not permitted. Flags are permitted only behind the goal lines (North End Zone, Section 31-35, 131-135) except when worn. Boise State University and the Basque Soccer Friendly reserves the right to remove any banner, sign or flag.
Prohibited Items – The Basque Soccer Friendly at Albertsons Stadium will be an exciting atmosphere and in order to keep it a positive experience for all patrons there is a list of items that you are not allowed to bring into the stadium.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Weapons (Or anything that could be deemed a weapon)
- Artificial Noisemakers —Blowhorns, Airhorns, Etc.
- Outside Food and Drinks
- Any glass or plastic bottles or containers
- Large bags, large backpacks or any hard sided or wheeled bag
- Umbrellas, coolers, baskets, etc.
- Long lens cameras (removable lens larger than 4”)
- Tripods, Tape Recorders, Video Recorders and any other Electronic Transmitting Devices
- Ipads, Tablets, or Laptop Computers
**Any items left at the entry gates will be discarded.
No Re-Entry – The Basque Soccer Friendly will not allow re-entry into Albertsons Stadium. Once a ticket holder has exited the Stadium, they will not be permitted to return.
Search Policy – All patrons are subject to search. Refusal of search will result in non-admittance.
What to expect at the gate – Screening areas will be placed at the outside of stadium gates, where tickets will be taken as you enter. Bags will be searched and fans will be asked to empty their pockets and pass through the walk-through metal detector. If the detector is alarmed, that guest will go through a secondary screening process. In most cases the fan will be moved along without delay, however, in some necessary cases additional screening will be done by security.